Planning a dinner party? Missing the festive spirit of Christmas? Or perhaps just want to enjoy a chocolate cheesecake. Either way, this satsuma cheesecake is perfect for you. Plus it serves 8 nice slices.
£0.44 7 hours Serves 8
All you need is
- 300g chocolate biscuits (bourbons ideally)
- 125g margarine
- 200g low fat cream cheese
- 100g light mascarpone
- 75g caster sugar
- Zest and juice of two satsumas
- 1 satsuma to decorate
To make it just
- Either blitz the biscuits or place them into a zip bag and smash using a rolling pin until fine.
- In a bowl mix the biscuits and melted margarine, place this into the bottom of your cake dish and press down so it’s firm.
- In another bowl combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, caster sugar, juice and zests of clementines well and then place on top of the biscuits.
- Peel the third clementine and place segments on the top of the cake to decorate.
- Pop in the fridge for 6 hours, if it isn’t firm then leave for longer.
Where to buy
|Low fat cream cheese||£0.88||£0.49||£0.75|