£1.13 20 minutes Serves 1
These tasty peanut butter noodles are perfect hot or cold. Ideal for lunch or dinner, this is a quick recipe filled with vegetables and protein.
All you need is
- 2 carrots
- Handful of kale
- 1 portion of noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- Pinch salt and pepper
To make it just
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, while water is boiling peel the carrots then slice them into thin strips and place in water once boiling.
- Leave carrots for 5 minutes, while they’re cooking make the sauce.
- In a bowl mix the peanut butter and hot water together well so it loosens up, then mix in the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- After the 5 minutes, add the kale and noodles to the pan and cook until noodles are soft (approximately 5 minutes, depending on cooking instructions).
- Once cooked, drain the contents of the pan and then return to the pan off the heat.
- Pour the sauce over and mix well, then serve!
Where to buy