Protein on protein on protein, this granola is sure to set your day off to a strong start. With bananas and peanut butter and a touch of chocolate it’s sweet and tasty.
£0.37 45 mins Serves 6
All you need is
- 1kg muesli
- 60g pumpkin seeds
- 60g sunflower seeds
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chocolate spread
- 1 tsp salt
To make it just
- Pre-heat your oven to 150°C/130°C Fan/Gas Mark 2.
- In a bowl place the muesli and seeds.
- Chop the banana into small chunks and place in a bowl, mash down with a fork and then add the peanut butter and chocolate spread.
- Heat in a microwave for 1.30 minutes and then stir well to ensure its mixed, add the salt.
- Pour the banana mixture into the muesli and stir well to coat all.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper and leave to cook for 40 minutes.
Where to buy