This was one of those dishes when you have a lot of food in the cupboard but not enough to make a meal out of it, so you have to just chuck things together in a pan and hope for the best. Fortunately, it turned out well.
£1.39 30 minutes Serves 2
All you need is
- 100g beef mince
- 7 small potatoes
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 100g frozen vegetables
- Handful spinach
- 5 button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp herbs
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
To make it just
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces and boil for 10 minutes.
- In a large dish place the oil and seasoning, once potatoes are cooked drain and add to the oil.
- Boil water again and add the frozen vegetables.
- Chop the red pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Heat a saucepan and add the mince, red pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Once browned add to the potatoes and mix well, add the vegetables as well.
- Crack the eggs on top and place in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Where to buy