This pasta dish is so easy to make and doesn’t require many ingredients so it’s the perfect student recipe, and with my cupboards being surprisingly bare at the moment due to having a strong lack of energy to walk to ASDA it was an easy 20-minute meal.
£1.27 20 mins Serves 1
All you need is
- 1 tbsp soft cheese
- Handful spinach
- 80g pasta
- 2 slices chorizo
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Pinch salt and pepper
To make it just
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the pasta.
- Once the pasta is nearly cooked add the chorizo sliced and the spinach and leave to welt down.
- When the pasta is fully cooked simply drain it out and place back on the hob.
- Add the tinned tomatoes to the pan and the soft cheese and mix well until the cheese has blended with the tomatoes.
- Mix in the garlic, mixed herbs, salt and pepper add more to taste and then enjoy!
Where to buy