Coffee and cake just seem to work perfectly together. Another perfect combination? Coffee and walnut cupcakes, yes those also work very well together.
£0.18 Ready in 40 mins Makes 6
All you need is
- 50g butter
- 50g brown sugar
- 25g self-raising flour
- 75g oat flour (grind 75g of oats in grinder or blender)
- 2 eggs
- 5 tsp coffee
- 20g crushed walnuts
To make it just
- Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 4, 160°C or 180°C fan.
- In a bowl combine the butter and sugar well then add the flours and eggs – one at a time.
- Mix well until smooth then add the coffee and walnuts folding in.
- Line a muffin tray with cases and fill 6 with the mixture.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes until you can place a knife through the centre and it comes out clean.
Where to buy