These pancakes are ideal for breakfast, lunch or after dinner. Super quick and tasty this batch will put lots of smiles on lots of faces.
£0.69 15 mins Serves 6
All you need is
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp water
To make it just
- Chop the apples into chunks and place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Pop a lid on top and leave for 5 minutes to stew.
- After 5 minutes, remove from the heat and mash down until smooth.
- Mix in all other ingredients and stir well until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan and pour in a little bit of oil.
- Once hot, use a ladle to pour mixture into pan and fry for a few seconds on each side.
- Top with honey or sugar and enjoy!
Where to buy