Ever since going wheat-free, I’ve been playing around with pudding recipes which are naturally wheat-free. That’s how this little gem came around, I wasn’t overly sure how to create this dish, but after a few attempts, I created a delicious chocolate pudding which is both dairy and wheat free!
£0.37 5 minutes (leave in the fridge for 3-4 hours) Serves 2
All you need is
- 50g dark chocolate
- 60ml water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 80ml coconut milk
To make it just
- Split the chocolate into squares and place in a small saucepan with the water. Put the heat on low and gently melt the chocolate.
- Once melted add the sugar and vanilla combining well.
- Finally, add the coconut milk, mix well, the mixture shouldn’t be overly thick.
- Pour into dishes for serving and leave on the side to cool.
- Once cooled, cover with cling film and place in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Then dig in!
Where to buy