This meal is super quick to make, chicken is full of healthy fats and protein so is perfect to add to a pasta dish. This a great meal for lunch or dinner and can be eaten hot or cold.
£1.49 15 mins Serves 1
All you need is
- 75g wholewheat penne pasta
- 1/2 a small tin of sweetcorn
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp fat mayonnaise
To make it just
- Boil and pan of water large enough to cook to pasta in.
- Once the water has boiled add the pasta to it and leave to cook stirring occasionally.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking heat a frying pan with oil and add the chicken chopped up.
- Once the chicken is cooked through and the pasta is done drain the pasta and return to pot.
- In the pasta pot add the all other ingredients and mix together so everything is coated with mayonnaise.
- If you’ve got leftovers pop them in a tub and they’ll be good for the next day’s lunch.