Vegetable crisps are increasingly popular due to being far healthier than typical potato crisps. This being said if you experiment with your own veggies and fruits you can make your own ‘chips’ easily and healthier, like these banana chips.
£0.20 1 hr (plus 6-8 hrs to dry) Serves 10
All you need is
- 3 bananas
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon (per banana)
- 1 tbsp of lemon (per banana)
- 1 tbsp of honey (per banana)
To make it just
- Slice the bananas into chips 1cm thick, then place onto a tray and cover with a topping of your choice.
- Cook on the lowest heat possible for an hour, check halfway through.
- Once cooked leave on a plate to crispen for several hours, the longer you leave them the crisper they go.
Where to buy