Curries don’t have to be complicated, this 15-minute curry is packed with flavour! I made this one with ghee, a pure form of clarified butter that has been an essential ingredient in Indian cuisine for thousands of years!
£1.02 15 minutes Serves 1
All you need is
- 1 tbsp Ghee-Easy
- 150g passata
- 2 tsp:
- mild madras powder
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
To make it just
- Place the Ghee-Easy into a hot saucepan and meltdown.
- Peel the carrot and cut into very thin slices, the thinner they are the quicker they will cook.
- Dice the onion and place into the hot saucepan.
- Add all the seasonings and mix well, letting the spices toast slightly.
- Next add in the carrots and passata, combining well.
- Place a lid on and leave for 5 minutes to allow to carrots to cook on a high heat.
- Dish up and enjoy!
Where to buy
|Ghee-Easy||£7.13 on Amazon for 245g|
|Mild madras powder||£1.00||£1.00||£1.00|
*This post contains some affiliate links